How do I replace my Social Security card?

You can request a replacement Social Security card here. You can you use this service if you:

  • Are a US Citizen age 18 or older with a US mailing address, and
  • Are not requesting a name change, and
  • Have a driver's license or state issued identification card from one of the participating states or the District of Columbia

How helpful was this answer?