How do I get the EITC in Puerto Rico?

Unlike the Child Tax Credit (CTC), the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in Puerto Rico is administered by the Departamento de Hacienda de Puerto Rico, not by the IRS. To claim the EITC, you will have to file a Puerto Rico tax return with the department.

How helpful was this answer?